Dependable, hard-working Naturist Carpenter who does Home Repairs with proven record of success working on residential and commercial building projects .
- Expertise working with a wide range of construction materials and equipment; familiarity with building processes, from project initiation through completion.
- Knowledgeable in general carpentry, site preparation, concrete foundations, and framing practices; able to complete multiple projects skillfully within stringent timeframes.
- Proficient with hand and power tools to include core drills, air compressors, transit and lock levels, saws, chisels, planes, rules, squares, calipers, plumb bobs, carpenter levels, and marking gauges.
- Solid skills and possess trade-related math skills essential to a safe, efficient job site.
- Possess valid license with excellent driving record, reliable vehicle, good-quality hand tools, and the ability to lift up to 65 pounds.